A Different Beach

I'm used to Mordialloc.  When we discussed going to the beach Dave said to me 'you'll find it easy, you can't go wrong' (that's in Scottish just for the record!!!).  Hayley and I both said 'we could get it wrong' and I said I would follow the truck.  Just as well.  I wouldn't have thought to go here....  There are many more images, but not all are going out.  It was a fun morning though..

Carlton House at the pool before 6am







YOU-ARE-VERY-SUSPICIOUS-LOOKING!!!!!!!  He came up and said hello eventually!

Fiorente.  Regal, at any time of the day.
Sun Force (More Than Ready - Samantha Miss)





Woodbine (Hussonet - Miss Finland)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses