Trials at Rosehill

These are some photographs from the trials at Rosehill this morning.  Horses take my mind off things I would rather not think about.  It's amazing how they work, every single time.....

Tom and I laugh as we listen to Maxie doing his best attempts to jailbreak out of the laundry.  The boys will sleep far better without the little Bad Ass roaming from window sill to window sill, not to mention the toe raids he launches when he has an attack of the rats..  He's so naughty.  My camera bag is in front of the laundry door.  Knock yourself out Maxie..  Tom and I reckon he'll be in there cursing like Gollum, calling us "Tricksy... False....."  

Bergdorf (Manhattan Rain - Miss Excellence)

What a lovely colt.  Doesn't he know it though.  He's a bit of a toad.  Its's Ghibellines.  Guelph's half brother by Shamardal.




I Can Dance

Real Surreal




Ygritte (Snitzel - Deputy Lil).  Do you remember Tycoon Lil trying to match it with Might and Power in the 1998 Cox Plate???  Deputy Lil is her daughter.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses