Pony Days

I'm still trying to get a stamp after being with a Pony down in very lovely horse territory. I am following my wits slightly as I came off Eastlink onto Bulleen road, heading for Northlands.

I navigated this exact route once before. I gazed thoughtfully at the large Ford Dealership on the corner of Manningham and Something-Else Road. It was my landmark to turn off to have a cup of tea at a friend's house.  I will have to start thinking about a new car soon. Except I don't want a Ford.

Perhaps the stamps will have arrived and the nice Post Office lady will have remembered to put some aside for me?  When I get back I have some lovely and intimate photos to go through. They are just what I was seeking to achieve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses