Hunter Days

It's a little too cold for me in the TV room here in this lovely little house that we are house sitting, so I've been sitting fiddling on my computer trying to get a bit of work done instead.  Cleaning out my hard drives invariably sees me discovering, and fiddling a bit more, with images I've taken but possibly not seen or worked on.  

This is Gio Ponti.  One of "My Boys" at John Messara's famed Arrowfield Stud.  He's still one of my new boys, and I'm still getting to know him.  I'm counting down the days till I meet my next Arrowfield new boy, the mighty champion Animal Kingdom...





And Vinery Stud's stallion Congrats.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses