37..

I've got a busy day ahead of me.  I'm trying to sort things out and begin packing.  And I've got lots of bookwork to organise and get out, and to finalise things here and there.  There are things to be booked, and things to be done.

Does hoping, and hoping, get you somewhere every now and again???   Maybe it does??  Temperature drop for the start of my photo shoot in Murrurundi...  I can only keep hoping.  As one does.

Scone

Close Precis
Forecast issued at 4:25 am EDT on Friday 29 November 2013.
Detailed Scone Forecast

Fri. 29 NovSat. 30 NovSun. 1 DecMon. 2 DecTue. 3 DecWed. 4 DecThu. 5 Dec
Summary Rain, a few storms developing. Possible shower. Partly cloudy. Mostly sunny. Sunny. Mostly sunny. A few showers.
Max. Temperature28 °C24 °C26 °C31 °C34 °C36 °C28 °C
Min. Temperature
11 °C9 °C9 °C11 °C14 °C16 °C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses