Raining Cats and Dogs?

Tuesday 22 October

Summary
Min 12
Max 18
Rain increasing.
Chance of any rain: 95%
Rainfall amount: 10 to 20 mm

Melbourne area

Cloudy. Patchy rain, becoming more extensive in the late afternoon and evening. The chance of thunderstorms from the early afternoon. Light winds.
Looking at the above Melbourne forecast for tomorrow, there is only one potential upside, which is that the rain is becoming more extensive late.  This makes me wonder whether I might avoid a soaking tomorrow morning at Moonee Valley?  What are the odds?  My rain covers are already in Melbourne, so at least I don't have to pack them, but I'm feeling gloomy about it, because I want to produce great images of "Chappie", or It's a Dundeel, working tomorrow morning.  It's one of life's real cruelties............


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses