Homeward Bound

We are in the taxi heading for the airport. Mum was tired. Plus her little corolla hatchback had NO hope of fitting all our things. One photographer. Two kids. One kitty yowling that he should be on a lap instead of in his cat box. 

I'll do a proper post about The Championships when I get home but here are a couple of pics of the gorgeous Dundeel. Vicky from Arrowfield wrapped me on a huge bear hug after the race before he arrived back to scale. We've put a lot of work into promoting this boy who will retire to Arrowfield before too long. 

I broke my cool K-9 keyring when I dropped my keys and have failed utterly so far to find a replacement. I'm a bit upset about that. It's my favourite.  








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses