1234, tell me that you love me more..... Black Caviar is on her way back

Black Caviar, my Famous Pony, has taken us all on a long and winding road.  I've been following her career since 2010, and she is intertwined now with various life events and miraculous moments along the way.  She's paved the way for wonderful new friendships, opened doors, and been close to not just my heart as we followed her along.

She is preparing for her racetrack return on 16 February 2013, in the G1 Black Caviar Lightning Stakes at Flemington Racecourse.  She has won the race the past 2 years and the VRC renamed the race in her honour last year.  She is a special Pony, and is precious to me.

The video is also available on my Facebook Page here:


It actually comes up a better size there.  Enjoy..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses