The Famous Pony Black Caviar works at Sandown

It was all very stealthy, and somewhat surreal to be the only photographer in the immediate area when Black Caviar is on track.  But the great mare was there, at Sandown's unofficial trials, and showed, like I have been suggesting, that she is looking better than ever in preparation for her return to racing next month.  I'm not used to not seeing a single journalist, TV camera, or others photographers within sight.  It was fairly secretive. I'm glad I was there..  It was good to see you again Pony, even if it's only been a few weeks since I saw you last.  You always make things feel ok.




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses