Bored, bored, bored, and a little bit of trivia

It's true..  Bookwork does bore me stupid.  And makes me prone to finding any excuse to taking my eyes off it for a moment.  

I'm entering an invoice for an expense in Melbourne, which was from a largish shopping centre called Northland...  It was pointed out to me (somewhat affectionately?? or were they laughing at me? who would know these days, I don't know right from wrong at present!) that my calling it Northlands was incorrect, and that it's name was actually Northland.  


Which reminded me of driving back from my little beach visit with the Famous Pony last Thursday (this is before I ended up hopelessly lost, disoriented and crying), and noticing a similarly sized shopping centre (on the Nepean Highway???) called Southland.  I hope you note that I have called it by its correct name this time instead of what I naturally wanted to call it, which was Southlands..  Am I correct in wondering whether these two shopping centres are brother and sister?  I did actually specifically take note of the fact that there was no S on the end of the word Southland.  Good job???  

Just a little bit of trivia??  Ok!  I'm buggerising about.  I am feeling low and flat today, so bookwork isn't much fun on a day such as today, particularly as I opened the dreaded letter called "House Inspection" which is for Monday week.  There are times when I HATE this renting situation, because as as an actual home owner, it's no fun.  

This means, alas and woe, that I will have to to urgently tackle the situation of the lawns, again, and clean windows and cobwebs, as well as everything else.  And that is a truly depressing prospect..

Fed up with bookwork, time to take the kids to the pool....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses