Out and About at Flemington

Below is an assortment of images taken during and before Cup week at Flemington Racecourse. The horses featured are So You Think, Hot Danish, Shoot Out, Shocking, We're Gonna Rock, Precedence and Saintly. It's this sort of 'behind the scenes' aspect that I frequently enjoy most when doing editorial style work. I particularly like the absence of security ropes! Of course there is never any guarantee that this sort of work will be published, but I like taking it. And I think that the images are great, so hopefully you'll see them gracing the pages of some decent racing magazines in the coming months as well!

Below: Hot Danish. I love her!


The sentimental favourite of the Spring Carnival, Shoot Out, following the tragic death of his troubled jockey Stathi Katsidis.


Below: Shocking prepares for his swim. Atta boy!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses