Damn it, I am an ABBA Girl

As my almost 9 year old son struts around making fun of the song currently playing on my iPod, that being Super Trouper, by ABBA, and in the process SERIOUSLY putting in doubt his new scooter that is set to be unveiled tomorrow morning, comes this admission.  I am an ABBA Girl.  Always have been.  And driving in my darling Dan, listening to ABBA is actually how I often spend the hours on route to another fabulous horse photo shoot!  And what's more, I don't care what anybody thinks about that!  I'm sure my gorgeous boys, who are no doubt currently dozing in their boxes up in Scone, would agree with me!

I bet my dear Berni likes ABBA too!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses