The Fish

This is the fish.  I'm told it's a brown trout, and they said 4 lbs or something like that.  Honestly though, these sort of figures are meaningless to me.  There was no tag and release, he was dinner.  It's a decent size when one fish feeds 4 people.  I used to fish a bit, but these days am very half hearted.  I did actually catch a bream at Easter time, and that was fun, but mostly, if the fish don't jump on the line in the first 5 minutes, I'm bored stupid.  "There's no fish here!".  

Heath is very keen though and I am resigned to him being a fisherman and a hunter, taking after his dad, rather than a horse rider and overall horsey gal like me. 


 

Comments

  1. Now that's what I call a fish. Did it taste good? Seems it was a most successful boys outing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses