Absolutely Flat.....

I'm sitting at the playground with the kids. The sun is warm on my back. They say it never rains but it pours.  And that things come in three's... There are times I think that this theory has nothing to do with paranoia. 

My trusty Dan...  He usually never lets me down.  He's a good boy.  Honestly, he is.  This morning though he gasped and said to me that he just couldn't do it.  His battery has been grumbling at me for a little, but to be honest because the kids often leave a door not quite shut or an internal light on I have been giving him the benefit of the doubt.  

A call to the NRMA, sigh, RACV and to school. An hour and $155.00 later I was finally able to back my loyal car out of the garage. He apologised profusely I'm sure. The RACV man was v nice. He topped up Dan's oil which was nearly empty again. His power steering fluid was also almost empty. I'm sorry Dan. I promise I will do better in future. 

On a slightly brighter note our house inspection went well. And the Real Estate lady who looks after us and is really very good is hopeful she has agreement about fixing the agony that is our house during hot weather. Can I believe her?  I hope that we can. She's trying her best for us she says and we are grateful for this. 

I want my horse. Even if I'm told she will be looking ugly because she will be a wooly bear. I don't think she's ugly. I think she's beautiful. I miss her acutely at this very moment in time. I hope she will arrive next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses