A 2nd Blog - for Dunstone Design.

Some of you may already be aware that I've started a new part time job, working in the Showroom at Dunstone Design.  I spend 3 days per week surrounded by the most beautiful looking, and finely crafted, furniture that you can find anywhere in Australia.  Or indeed the world.  I've also been photographing the new pieces as they come through for Evan and his team, both in their finished glory in the Showroom prior to delivery, and in the Workshop as the pieces either gain shape or are nearly completion.

I hope the existing readership of The Image is Everything will take the time to wander across to the new Blog I have started for Dunstone Design, to see what glorious pieces they are working on throughout the year.


Enjoy...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses