Pandemic Productivity

It's true, the GREAT LOCKDOWN has absolutely sucked.  I wasn't expecting disaster to hit Melbourne, neither did I ever expect the gorgeous rural neck of the woods I live in to be classed as part of Melbourne, but there you go.  It's rendered me stuck at home for the best part of 7 months, and that's been lousy although it turns out I'm pretty handy at painting wooden spoons.  Who knew.....   See, there's a little thing called "Spoonville" going on in Melbourne, it's really cute, it started after the teddies bears went out, and is our way of saying to each other 'we'll get there!'.

However there has been a couple of positives to come out of THE GREAT LOCKDOWN, which chained me to my house unable to work.  See, I've been hard at work designing a series of products for sale.  So, I'm really excited to announce that The Image is Everything's brand new 2021 Stallion Wall Calendars, and a lovely series of MOUSEPADS are now available! Usually I am too busy shooting, and driving, and editing, and driving, and driving, and editing, and shooting, oh, did I mention driving, but all of a sudden my car Benjamin Dan started asking me whether there was someone else.  My hard drives stopped filling up and in order to stop myself pacing the house and SHOUTING out loud in frustration, I tried to turn a pretty big low into a positive.  So well done me....

2021 STALLIONS CALENDARS:

The calendars are a boutique piece and I've done my best to keep the price as low as I possibly can.  However it was important to me that they were top shelf, because quality is important. There are now three (3) different calendars to choose from, mainly because the original one I designed, the LARGE, got discontinued before I launched, which is a shame.  There are only 8 of these available.  The other 2 available are the A3 and the DOUBLE A4.  

LARGE (8 only available) CALENDAR:  Measures 370mm x 580mm when fully extended, they feature a spiral binding in the middle
A3 CALENDAR:  Measures 297mm x 420mm in size and feature a spiral binding at the top.
DOUBLE A4 CALENDAR:  Measures 297mm x 420mm when fully extended and features a spiral binding in the middle (size when closed is 297mm x 210mm)

Some of the world's best thoroughbred stallions are featured, and I hope these calendars will become a bit of a collectors item.  In addition to the LOVELY photos, I've spent hours and hours researching thoroughbreds, in an effort to make these beautifully produced calendars a little bit more special, and inside the calendar you'll find some fun information on many of the world's most influential thoroughbreds and I think it will make checking your gorgeous wall calendar EVERY day much more entertaining than just looking at your boring phone or computer calendar!  You can imagine my displeasure when I found out that they had discontinued the Large product and I had to recreate it all from scratch!  Luckily for me I had gotten some printed in hope of people actually wanting to buy one, so that made my job of starting again a little easier!  It did delay my launch for about 10 days though, alas!

MOUSEPADS:

Initially available are a series of seven (7) different mousepads.  You can click on the link to find out which treasures are available first.  If there's sufficient interest I will add to this range.  I've done  samples and I'm  pleased with the quality.  They are 6mm thick and the photos have reproduced nicely which for me is a key requirement, because after all, The Image is Everything!  

I am now taking orders.  You can order by downloading and completing the order form.  Payment options include BANK TRANSFER or PAYPAL.  If you wish to pay using PayPal, please still download and complete the order form, and I will raise you an invoice within PayPal and you can use this to place your order and make payment.  

To FIND OUT MORE on the CALENDARS and see which one you like the best!
https://www.bronwenhealy.com.au/2021-calendar-sales

To FIND OUT MORE on the Mousepads and see which of them you need to own!
https://www.bronwenhealy.com.au/mousepads-1

You'll be helping out a very grateful photographer who's been absolutely smashed by the pandemic, what with State Premiers closing borders and despite being a very hardworking photographers being locked out of the racetrack for what seems like forever!!!!! AND I hope you'll get a few good ideas for Christmas presents too! Here's a little sneaky peak, then I hope you'll want to rush over to have a better look on the website.

GALILEO MOUSEPAD

 

WINX MOUSEPAD - BEACH

WINX MOUSEPAD - QUEEN ELIZABETH

WINX MOUSEPAD - ROSEHILL

A3 STALLIONS CALENDAR

DOUBLE A4 CALENDAR

LARGE CALENDAR (ALAS AND WOE, ONLY 8 AVAILABLE)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses