Racetrack Magazine: 2011-2012 Annual and Black Caviar Special Edition

I still remember the time, and the feeling of absolute excitement, I had my first photograph published in Racetrack Magazine.  This fine industry publication has been around for a long time, and has a time honoured place in the Australian Racing Industry, and it is always a wonderful surprise to open the envelope, gaze upon the front cover image, and think with a small smile to myself, 'oh, I took that'.  

To those who enjoy stopping by and browsing through this Blog, I wish you all a Merry and safe Christmas, and a Happy New Year.  It has been a memorable racing season, and it really has been my privilege to be present on track and record for the public memory the greatness that is a horse like Black Caviar, and the many other terrific racetrack performances that she has given us.

Enjoy..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses