The difference 3 minutes can make

In the process of trying to distract myself from various realities, I'm in the process of putting a book together.  It's reminded me, yet again, of the rapidly changing nature of the working conditions that we photographers operate under, and the swiftness with which a situation can go from being perfectly workable to completely atrocious.  It's a bit like life sometimes I guess...

This series of images, of the 2011 Todman Stakes, where Smart Missile inflicted the only defeat Sepoy has suffered to date, were taken less than 3 minutes apart.

Sepoy
Smart Missile
Smart Missile (outside) runs down Sepoy (centre) in the G2 Todman Stakes, on 19 March 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses