Basil is home... But not in one piece

Basil, brave loyal kitty that he is, has made it home to my sister's house.  He was hit by a car yesterday, and has a badly broken pelvis and suffering from shock and hyperthermia.  He woke them at 1.30am, after dragging himself home by his front legs...  Because of the amount of times I visit my sister's house in Preston, and the fact that, despite the fact that I am a cat person at heart but am now relegated to two dog and NO cats, Basil is close to the heart as well.  He's in the Kitty Hospital.

Oh kitty....

Basil and the Bunny, 1 November 2010, the day before the 150th running of the Melbourne Cup.  The neighbours bunny came to the yard for a visit.  It was really very funny.
 










This is Basil, on the day the great So You Think had left Saintly Place.  I'd been out that morning to see the horse depart, and came home, and wandered about my sister's house in a little bit of a daze, with Basil keeping Jessica and me company.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses