My Review of Harry Potter Exclusive "I Solemnly Swear" Woman's Fitted T-Shirt

Originally submitted at WB Shop

Pull out your Marauder's Map and explore the secret halls of Hogwarts while wearing this black Harry Potter "I Solemnly Swear" woman's fitted t-shirt.


Really love this TShirt.

By Bronwen from Canberra, Australia on 1/5/2011

 

5out of 5

Fit: Feels true to size

Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Figure Flattering, Soft, Stylish

Cons: Thin Material

Best Uses: Date Night/Night Out, Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Eclectic, Bargain Shopper

This is a great TShirt, and I really loved the Levicorpus one as well, which you don't seem to be doing anymore, and really, having gotten so many comments on both shirts, you need to do the Levicorpus again.

(legalese)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joyous Family

The Legacy of Eight Carat: From the Vault Volume I

The physical drain of riding horses